Legal Secretary/Administrator(Ref: ADM-LSA-01-2014)
The candidate will be required to provide day-to-day secretarial assistance and support, while working to tight deadlines and schedules within the Legal Office. The selected applicant will also be undertaking office administration tasks and the handling of specific processes and should therefore be very organized, focused and capable of working with minimal supervision.
The ideal candidates should:-
- Have an 'A' Level standard of education and be fluent in oral and written Maltese and English.
- Possess Secretarial Qualifications.
- Have good computing skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Be organized and efficient to ensure the day-to-day workload is managed effectively, with commendable time-management skills.
- Be flexible and creative, with the ability to transfer skills from one area of expertise to another.
- Bring to this role a positive attitude, enthusiasm, integrity and the ability to take initiative.
- Previous Secretarial / Administrative experience is a must.
Candidates who are interested in this post are kindly requested to submit a detailed CV together with a covering letter and a recent photograph by not later than Friday 14th March 2014, to:
The Human Resources Manager
MALTCO LOTTERIES Limited
Hal Mann Buildings 2nd Floor
St. Michael's Street
Iklin IKL 1011